Company with consumers
If you have any questions, please contact us at the number below.
- Operating hours
- Weekday : AM 9:00 ~ PM 6:00 (Mon~Fir) Weekends and holidays are closed.
[ICETANK] Method to attach 28L Shoulder strap
The shoulder strap of the ice tank only applies to 28L product.
Attach with enclosed shoulder strap and collar as referred below.
1. Insert the shoulder protector that is attached to the connecting strap, and then insert it from the bottom to the top of the enclosed loop.
2. Put the inserted cord on the opposite side of the loop from top to bottom.
3. Turn the connecting strap in the opposite direction and insert it up from under the ice tank ring.
4. Pass the connecting strap from the top of the ice tank loop through the loop attached to the connecting strap.
5. Pull the top of strap up to secure it and adjust the length in the same way.
[Airtight container] When the lid does not open after using microwaver oven
When you use a container in a microwave oven, be sure to remove the lid before using.
If you use a microwave oven with the lid tightened, the lid will not open due to internal pressure,
Be sure to remove the lid otherwise the expansion of pressure in the container may cause the explosion.
If the lid is not opened due to internal pressure, immerse it in hot water for a while.
Then the inside pressure will decrease and the lid may open.
[BIOTANK] How to wash inside the bucket
The inside of the bucket can be cleaned as shown below.
- Put a handful of salt in a bucket with a little water
and shake to wash.
- Put a little vinegar and water in a bucket and
shake to wash.
- Put a little bit of baking
soda and vinegar that make a plenty of bubbles and leave it around 5 minute and
shake to remove fur. Then wash it with
[OVEN GLASS] How to use it correctly
Foods with soup or rice will increase in volume when stored frozen.
Please put the appropriate amount of food in the container to prevent the damage by expansion when storing food.
[KOPER] How to use it correctly
Only PP body is workable in a dishwasher.
If the set temperature of the dishwasher is 80 °C, the actual temperature will reach up to 95 °C.
Koper lid material LDPE has a softening point of 60 °C, so when using a dishwasher, it may cause deformation.
[StenKips] How to use it correctly
1. Please wash your Senkips before first use, in order to remove dust and other matters that may have been attached to the product during shipping. We suggest adding vinegar or lemon juice to kitchen detergent, then rinsing with warm water.
2. Please clean with a soft sponge. If you use a rough sponge, the surface of the product may wear off.
3. Do not cut food with a metal knife, fork, or spoon when it is inside of Stenkips.
If you want to cut the food, take it out of the container.
4. When you take out the container after long time storage in the freezer, the lid part may be damaged by sudden temperature change.
Leave it at room temperature for 1-2 minutes and open it.
5. Be careful not to shock or drop the container while the container is frozen to prevent demage.
6. Do not use in microwave, ovens, or flame heat.
7. After washing, remove the moisture and store in a dry place.
8. Do not boil the lid in hot water.
9. A strong shock may cause damage to the product.
When the lid of the newly purchased product does not close properly
The plastic lid of container is a hinge structure made of polypropylene.
If the lid does not close at first use, please move the four side clip of the lid a few times.
Once the clips have softened, it will be easier to open and close.
How to get rid of odor in plastic container
1. In order to get rid of remaining odor in food containers: Fill the container with water, add 1~2 spoons of sugar. Wash off after 10 minutes.
2. Filling the container with beer for about a day also works.
How to remove odor from plastic bottles
1. If your plastic bottles smell after long use: Add salt water, shake the bottle a few times and rinse it clean. Afterwards, put sliced charcoal in the bottle for about a day – the odor will have disappeared.
2. Washing plastic bottles with diluted vinegar is also works.